1. Goody Elastic Headbands Great headbands that won’t snag or break hair. I actually use them for my curly puffs.
2. Duckbill Clips- These things come in handy when sectioning hair. They help to ensure you make equal parts/sections and distribute product evenly.
3. Curved Bobby Pins These hair pins make ‘fro hawks quick and easy. Add versatility to any style with this accessory by pin up the side. See example
4. Shower Comb- This is a vital, component of your natural hair regimen. If you don’t have one get one NOW!!!
5. Butterfly Clips – Use these clips as a stylish accessory or a tool to gather hair.