Fab 5 for Under $5-Styling Tools & Accessories

goodyouchless_thumbnail

1. Goody Elastic Headbands Great headbands that won’t snag or break hair. I actually use them for my curly puffs.

7f02ba2ab3117b3c6ce6997925290bc4

2. Duckbill Clips- These things come in handy when sectioning hair. They help to ensure you make equal parts/sections and distribute product evenly.

curvedpins

3. Curved Bobby Pins These hair pins make ‘fro hawks quick and easy. Add versatility to any style with this accessory by pin up the side. See example

shower_comb

4. Shower Comb- This is a vital, component of your natural hair regimen. If you don’t have one get one NOW!!!

AAAAC66UVFcAAAAAAAg_dQ

5. Butterfly Clips – Use these clips as a stylish accessory or a tool to gather hair.

More Fab 5 for $5

Fab 5 for Under $5-Styling Products

11 comments:

  1. I love ALL of the garnier fructis products!!!! i have to say the spray gel is one of my favorites! it really defines my curls! a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imma have to try these products. I have never tried any of them. Im always online getting the expensive stuff. My pocket could sure use a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I am going to try all of these products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although my hair is locked, I'm always looking for great products for my daughter's natural hair. Thanks for taking the time to research these products for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does using a leave-in conditioner really keep your hair looking and feeling moisturized? I would love to wear my hair out in it's natural state. which is curly. My issue though is that my hair is rather dry in appearance and it's light brown which I think makes it looke even "ashier." Can someone help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought that Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner for 98 cents a wal-Mart. I've been hearing raves but one of the ingrdients is salt, so I'm really nervous about it. I don't think I will leave it in, but I've heard that it does wonders for detangling sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a 1/2 cap full of the suave mixed with distilled water in a spray bottle for a leave in and it is GREAT!!!!!! no need to buy the expensive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Aloe Vera gel is a staple at my house.....so many uses, great for sunburns, skin irratations, reducing scars/blemishes, sealing the ends of my hair twists and smoothing out those fly aways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought the exact same aloe vera gel and I must say that I really really like the way it feels on my hair. It is very light and it softens very well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THREE OF THESE ARE DEFINITES...THE GARNIER, THE ALOE GEL, AND THE SUAVE....THE ALOE MIX IN MY PURE SHEA TO GET IT SOFT, AS WELL AS A REGULAR GEL TO MANAGE MY CURLS...AND THE SUAVE IS A GREAT LEAVE IN....

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much, of the coconut conditioner do you leave in your hair?

    ReplyDelete