Fab 5 for Under $5-Styling Products

390100

1. Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel

This Cream-Gel is soft and has refreshing scent that I love.

200

2. Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-Frizz Collection

Scrunching Mousse

If gel make your hair dry or hair opt for a mousse. Its has the same holding power with less fuss.

AAAAAvZpAxcAAAAAAQMTxQ

3. Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-Frizz Collection

Gel & Cream Twist

This product is light weight and helps to keep frizz at bay.

Fruit-of-the-Earth-Vitamin-E-Gel

4. Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel

This gel is pretty natural there are some ingredient that purely include to maintain the consistency of the product.

41D4d hYpHL__SL500_AA300_

5. Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner

I know what your thinking this is a conditioner but I’ve mentioned before that many of your products can serve multi-purposes. I love to use this product as a leave-in conditioner which in my opinion is a must when styling your hair. One of my absolute favorites!


More Fab 5 for $5

No comments:

Post a Comment