These are a few of my product must haves. There not really a staple but I don't know if I can live without them. All of these products can be found at your local retail or grocery store.
1. IC Fantasia Gel is one of the best styling product you can buy for a fraction of the cost of other styling products. Its a moisturizing gel so your hair will not be hard and it doesn't flake. Since its less than $5 you can feel comfort using it daily.
2. Olive Oil Need I say more. Its not a moisturize contrary to many's belief but its great at sealing the natural moister of water after cleansing the hair and scalp. Its also is a great ingredient for your spray bottle.
3. African's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise is a protein based condition with natural moisturizers. I use it weekly to deep condition my hair. This product is ideal for hair structure repair and increasing elasticity.
4. Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castille Soap Looking for a shampoo alternative that is all natural and infused with essential oils. Try Dr. Bronners Castille Soap. I recommend the peppermint for a nice cool tingling sensation.
5. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner This stuff smells great. This is my quick, throw my hair in a puff leave in conditioner. Beware that is product works really well for wash n go but may leave a residue.