Fab 5 for Under $5

These are a few of my product must haves. There not really a staple but I don't know if I can live without them. All of these products can be found at your local retail or grocery store.

1. IC Fantasia Gel is one of the best styling product you can buy for a fraction of the cost of other styling products. Its a moisturizing gel so your hair will not be hard and it doesn't flake. Since its less than $5 you can feel comfort using it daily.

2. Olive Oil Need I say more. Its not a moisturize contrary to many's belief but its great at sealing the natural moister of water after cleansing the hair and scalp. Its also is a great ingredient for your spray bottle.


3. African's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise is a protein based condition with natural moisturizers. I use it weekly to deep condition my hair. This product is ideal for hair structure repair and increasing elasticity.

4. Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castille Soap Looking for a shampoo alternative that is all natural and infused with essential oils. Try Dr. Bronners Castille Soap. I recommend the peppermint for a nice cool tingling sensation.

5. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner This stuff smells great. This is my quick, throw my hair in a puff leave in conditioner. Beware that is product works really well for wash n go but may leave a residue.

13 comments:

  1. WE LOVING THOSE PRODUCTS HUNN!!


    **YANTAN**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of them are on my must have list too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use 3 out of 5 of these and they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve your blog I am 19 and have had dreads since I was 7. Can you please do a post about dread styles!!


    check out my blog
    http://goldfeather-arvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use ic fantasia gel and cantu shea butter leave in all the time. They are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS HUNN FOR STOPPING BY!!
    KEEP IN TOUCH!!


    **YANTAN**

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to try the hair mayo. The peppermint oil is also a very good stimulation for your scalp...I learned about peppermint oil when I was trying to grow my hair about 6 years ago. Wonderful for stimulant for the hair so I will definetly have to try that shampoo!
    Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try #4, 5...I need something for this summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just recently discovered #1. It's a very good substitute for KCCC. #3 is works well on my hair. Gonna have to give #4 a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can I find the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Mia you can find Cantu at most Wal-mart and Target stores

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Dr. Bronner's and I think I'm going to have to try the IC gel--is it good for wash and go's?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Dr.Bronner's peppermint shampoo it feels great on my scalp.For my prepoo I use olive oil cold press.I use the cantu shea butter in my daughter hair works wonder. Now as for the gel and hair mayonnasie never tried it ,don't know if I ever will.

    ReplyDelete