Houston's Own Carol's Daughter


For those who live in the Houston Area and love all natural products, The Original Fragrance Shop is a well-keep secret. Owner Mrs. Roberta, hand crafts her products with natural ingredients and infused essential oils.  These products have unique fragances such as Botanical Tea Shampoo which has an exhiliarating  rosemary and lavender scent that stimulate the scalp and promote growth. This shampoo is made with castille and glycerin soap, so its gentle and won't strip the natural oils of your hair.


One of my favorites is the Hair Pudding Conditioner (see picture). I actually co-wash with this conditioner. The Hair Pudding leave the hair soft, moisturized and manageable.

Check out the site for complete list of body and hair product: The Original Fragrance Shop

11 comments:

  1. sounds yummy! i'll have to check this out if i'm every in the houston area :)

    it's so great to hear about more and more 'natural hair friendly' companies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black girl with long hair,

    Def check it out. Ms. Roberta has been doing her thing for years and its always good to support our own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PJ in me is getting tempted. Since I live in Houston, this is right up my alley. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bookmarked her site, I will be ordering soon.
    Everything sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. does this conditioner have good slip? i need a product that helps detangle as well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,

    it's really great for detangling but you get more curl action if you don't detangle the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you used any of her body butters?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I have not use her body butter, yet. But I can tell you from experience everything is all natural and great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which one of her products would you recomment most for a transitioning head? My major problem is not my new growth, but the straight hair. It gets tangled, and matted and is just a major headache.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyone still using her products??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know i am late but for the transitioner, use the moisturizing shampoo, pudding conditioner, smooth growth hair oil, and a butter. I am still using these products and they are the truth!

    ReplyDelete